Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to the 21st Century!

So today was a big day for me! I managed to create a Facebook page for Flour and Fondant, no pictures or anything yet. But, I now have a social media presence... Then I recruited a few Fans (I have fans!) so I could complete my company page. I had to have over 25 and I just made it! Okay, now for the real technical feat of the day...I figured out how to automatically post my Blog to Facebook! I can't believe it. Well, I am just trying out right now. So I guess I shouldn't get too excited yet.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the updates!


A cake from a while ago, but I love it so I thought I'd post it. "Lollipop Lake" is a place my husband made-up for my girls' bedtime stories. All Annie wanted was a "Lollipop Lake" birthday!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! You can tell there is a lot of love it this beauty!

    ReplyDelete