Thursday, August 18, 2011

To El Paso Or Bust

These clients are very dear to me and it was very difficult to make this cake for their Send-Off party. I really had to try not to think about these precious children while I shaped each of them, and made clothes out of their favorite colors. I had to try not to cry and I painted the toenails of their dear Mommy. As I put the sunglasses and the beret on their Daddy all I could think about is how proud I am of the step they are taking following where they are called. I will miss you all so much! 




As part of the Ordinance Corps with the US Army, my client will be maintaining Bradley Fighting Vehicles. That is the vehicle I made here. Or tried to...there is only so much information that Google has on military vehicles. So, some of it is not entirely accurate, but I think it makes the point just fine!



Anyway, God bless you and make His face shine upon you so that you radiate joy that only comes from Him.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment